Chicago Dance Workshop
with Valerie Psoinos Nelson
Saturday, January 9, 2021
Tuition: $50 | Ages: 14 – Adult
Due to increased social distancing practices, we are strictly limiting in-person workshop capacity. We are offering two sessions to choose from:
10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm
Give em’ the old razzle dazzle and all that jazz with the award-winning choreography from Peacock Players much-lauded 2015 Mainstage production of CHICAGO. Back by popular demand – the CHICAGO DANCE WORKSHOP will rediscover and explore the unique style of legendary Broadway choreographer Bob Fosse and his most infamous of musical theatre works. Join Peacock Players Resident Artist Valerie Psoinos Nelson as she shares her athletic, complex, and wildly entertaining award-winning choreography with a whole new generation of students.
Please note that mandatory COVID-19 safety procedures and policies will be in effect while participating during this Peacock Players In-Person Workshop (including but not limited to):
- All participants must wear masks and face coverings at all times within the building.
- Only workshop participants will be allowed inside the building during the workshop.
- All workshop participants must undergo health screenings and temperature checks before entering the building.
- Peacock Players will professionally sanitize and disinfect all areas before and after each workshop.
- Peacock Players has installed two CDC recommended 500 square foot industrial air purifiers in the workshop area.
- Peacock Players will provide hand sanitizer and multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout the building.
- All choreography and workshop staging will remain socially distant at all times.
Space is extremely limited. Register now:
Valerie Psoinos Nelson (Instructor) is a multiple New Hampshire Theatre Award-winning choreographer – recognized for her work on Peacock Players Mainstage productions: Newsies, Chicago, Spring Awakening, The Wedding Singer, and Peter Pan. Val is a guidance counselor for Londonderry High School – where she has served as the director of the drama club.