SUMMER… BETTER THAN OTHERS!
Give your child the summer camp experience of their life with Peacock Players, New Hampshire’s premiere award-winning youth theatre!
2016 ACT I CAMP
July 11th – July 23rd
SHOWCASE PERFORMANCES ON
Saturday, July 23rd
2016 ACT II CAMP
July 25th – August 6th
SHOWCASE PERFORMANCES ON
Saturday, August 6th
Mondays through Fridays
9:00am – 5:00pm
Please complete the mail-in registration form below
Online full tuition payment button below is for
a single student registering for Act I and/or Act II
After submitting your online tuition payment, you will receive an email to complete the registration process. Thank you.
For over 40 years, Peacock Players Summer Theatre Camp has been proud to provide students with theatre arts education that encourages, informs, and challenges its students.
Everyone takes center stage at Peacock Players Summer Theatre Camp, now located in the Health Sciences & Humanities building, at Nashua Community College, 505 Amherst Street in Nashua, NH.
In addition to our full complement of encouraging and challenging theatre exercises and classes, campers will receive master classes taught by industry professionals, weekly camp talent shows, and campers will choose their own daily Electives in subjects like Acting for the Camera, A Capella Singing, Improvisation, Shakespeare, Musical Theatre Dance, and others.
Each camp session is instructed and assisted by experienced theatre artists who have been selected and trained for their expertise in motivating and guiding young performers. Camp staff members are also First Aid & CPR certified.
Campers also receive a Free Camper Pass to a performance in Peacock Players 40th Mainstage Season, a Peacock Players Summer Theatre Camp souvenir T-shirt, as well as a positive feeling of accomplishment and collaboration — plus a whole new cast of friends and family.
2016 CAMP TUITION & INFO
• $525.00 Tuition (per two-week camp session)
• Ages 6 – 18 (Grades 1st thru 12th)
• Early-bird $475.00 Tuition (per two-week camp session) for registrations received by June 1st – with full payment or $250.00 deposit
• Registrations are accepted until July 8th
• PLEASE NOTE: Summer Theatre Camp is divided into multiple groups by age/school grades—groups will close as they fill—space is limited. Register by June 1st and save $50 on tuition!
• Any Tuition remaining balance is due by July 8th.
• 10% DISCOUNT for attending both camp sessions or for multiple siblings (only one discount will apply)
• Payment plans and Summer Theatre Camp Scholarship opportunities are available
• Ask about our Before and After Camp Care
Space is limited.
Mail registration and payment to:
ATTN: Summer Theatre Camp
14 Court Street
Nashua, NH 03060
For more information please contact Summer Theatre Camp Manager Andrea Underhill
at (603) 816-2695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.